If hoarding disorder is affecting your life or the life of a loved one, we can help. We realize that hoarding disorder isn’t always about the stuff, but tends to run much deeper.
Here are some signs that you may be dealing with a hoarding situation:
- Difficulty discarding or parting with possessions
- Clutter throughout the home makes it hard to use the spaces as they were intended
- Sleeping with clutter on the bed
- Unable to make decisions
- Compulsive buying or shopping
- Collecting free items
- Keeping broken items that you plan to fix one day
- Rather than getting rid of items, moving items around to create room
- Not allowing others (family or friends) to assist you
- Neglect of home maintenance
- Feeling anxious or depressed
- Feeling socially isolated
If you are ready to make the courageous step to ask for help, we will be there to support you every step of the way. We offer confidential and 100% judgment-free assistance.